The most popular alternative is AutoIt, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to Hazel so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hazel alternatives are DropIt (Free, Open Source), Automator (Free), File Juggler (Paid) and Easy File Organizer (Freemium).
- Sorterox is the simple way to sort, organize and copy hundreds or thousands of your files and folders with a single drag-and-drop using your own rules.
- Hygeia is an intelligent, versatile product that makes your digital life easier by helping you to automate your everyday processes and tasks in a slick way.
- Taxonomy helps you to quickly sort the folders and store them in order.
- WatchDirectory monitors a file system directory and performs tasks when certain conditions are met.
- Limagito file mover software is used for automatic moving of files. This filemover automation tool can move, delete or copy files that are added to a specific folder.
- Do you want to automate away all those repetitive tasks and free up time for more important activities? Folder Agent helps you do just that.
- Automatically cleans up your folders for you on a regular basis, deleting files that haven't been accessed for a long time.
Cleanup rules can be customized to set up which folders, which file types, and the validity period for files.
- Intelligent Copier is an automatic file mover and copier. It offers a window that you can drag files onto, and will then copy or move them based on your settings.
- MoveOut will help you make rules to move files automatically.
- Digital Janitor is an application specialized in sorting files. To use it, you have to insert the rules on which the sort will be performed and press a button.