GroupMap lets you think better together. It is a collaborative decision making tool which lets participants efficiently brainstorm ideas, discuss the results and decide on the best solution. You can choose your own brainstorming style, decide how you want people to provide responses and get results in real time or as a downloaded report. Used by organisations to innovate, facilitate workshops and engage their audiences, GroupMap offers a great platform to organize and prioritize ideas.
GroupMap is used by: More Info »
Universities and schools to engage students in flipped classrooms and collective learning, encouraging visual and critical thinking whilst reducing administrative workload.
Government departments for internal planning as well as community consultation to generate feedback and insight for policy planning and decision making.
Collaborative organisations for strategic planning, reducing meeting costs and improving productivity in decision making.
Consultants and facilitators to provide real time evidence and a tool for strategic planning, change management and conflict resolution.
Unlike other online whiteboards, GroupMap lets you set the rules for collaboration and decision making including:
* Customisable templates
* Choose your brainstorming style
* Allow for individual and group brainstorming to reduce groupthink
* Reports on individual as well as group results to improve decision quality.
* Multiple prioritisation tools which can be used independently or altogether.
* Lets you also create individual maps which combine in real time to reveal the group's perspective.