Google Password Manager AlternativesPassword Managers and other similar apps like Google Password Manager
LastPass is a secure, browser-based password manager that supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.
- - LastPass is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Google Password Manager.
- - LastPass is the most popular free alternative to Google Password Manager.
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
- - 1Password is the most popular commercial alternative to Google Password Manager.
Automatically logs you in to your online accounts. Generates strong, unique passwords and securely stores them. Checks for weak or reused passwords. Notifies you if an online account has been hacked.
Passfindr is a web based premium Personal knowledge base, Password manager and Bookmark manager application to securely store passwords and other sensitive information in a virtual vault locked with individual master passwords.
- - Passfindr is the most popular SaaS alternative to Google Password Manager.
Free password manager that you can keep for yourself in a single HTML file. Client side AES encryption, trust no one policy, off the grid password manager. Take full control of your data online or offline.
- - PassPilot is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Google Password Manager.
- - PassPilot is the most popular Open Source alternative to Google Password Manager.
Secure password storage with the MultiPassword.com password manager featuring syncing across devices and web browsers.
Drive Password is a new generation of a secret manager. Entirely based on Google Drive, all you need to start using and protecting your passwords is a Google Account.