The most popular alternative is Xubuntu, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to GalliumOS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GalliumOS alternatives are Lubuntu (Free, Open Source), Google Chrome OS (Free), Linux Lite (Free, Open Source) and Chromium OS (Free, Open Source).
- Lubuntu is a fast and lightweight operating system with a clean and easy-to-use user interface. It is a Linux system, that uses the minimal desktop LXDE/LXQT.
- Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system designed by Google to work exclusively with web applications.
- Linux Lite is a beginner-friendly Linux distribution based on Ubuntu LTS and featuring the Xfce desktop.
- Chromium OS is an open-source project, used primarily by developers, that aims to build an operating system that provides a fast, simple, and more secure computing experience for...
- Damn Small Linux is a very versatile 50MB mini desktop oriented Linux distribution.Damn Small is small enough and smart enough to do the following things:
- A clean and simple OS that is easy to use and incorporates some of our favourite projects from around the Linux world.
- A Chrome OS fork, with Android apps support, aimed at the Chinese market. Formerly known as "Flint OS".
- There was once an Operating System called 'Cub Linux', but one day, it was killed off by its developer.