FreeMind Alternatives for Android
FreeMind is not available for Android but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is XMind, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to FreeMind and 18 are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to FreeMind are Mindomo (Freemium), TheBrain (Freemium), MindMeister (Freemium) and SimpleMind (Freemium).
- XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map. .
- MindMeister is the market-leader in online mind mapping.
- SimpleMind is a great Mind Mapper with focus on simplicity and ease of use. Multiplatform, with live mindmap transfer.
- MindManager’s flexible mind maps promote freeform thinking and quick organization of ideas, so creativity and productivity can live in harmony. Capture ideas. Manage meetings.
- Mindly helps to organize your inner universe. Give a structure to your thoughts, capture ideas, plan a speech, take notes. It is up to you. The universe is yours.
- iMindMap is the first, all-in-one visual, mind mapping, brainstorming and project planning tool and the only software endorsed by the inventor of mind mapping, Tony Buzan. .
- MindMapper Arena 12 is mind mapping software, High quality mind maps for desktop and mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android.
- MindSky is a place for all your notes and ideas. It allows you to organize thoughts in a way nowhere else does. Highlight and share articles or ideas with others.