Mind Vector is a mind mapping software, which is used for mind map, concept mapping, brainstorming, business planning and managing ideas. It is a web-based software, also available on iOS, Android and Mac.
Celebrating 500,000+ Downloads. NOW Available with CLOUD! Save and Import all your data on demand using Mind Vector Cloud!
Visually Outline Information > Streamline Thoughts > Plot thoughts in a map > Increase Productivity > Get Organized
• Visualiser/Tree view for complete overview of map
• Create, edit and import mind maps.
• Add Child and Sibling nodes
• Search node feature allows easy nodes discoverability
• Simply drag or drop the nodes to cut-copy-paste
• Color coded nodes
• Select theme for your map- Follow color, Level Color, No Border mode, Grayscale mode, Night mode
• Add notes and URL to nodes and open it with a single tap.
• Multiple line styles-Dotted, Straight and curve to arrange nodes
• View Map in List Format
• Tap on image to Zoom
Monthly Subscription Allows user to:
• Create Unlimited Maps and Nodes
• Access to cloud storage
• Import map from Dropbox, iCloud, Mail, Mind Vector Cloud
• Export to image, PDF and CSV
• Remove Ads
Details of Mind Vector Subscription:
• Introducing Mind Vector Monthly Subscription.
• Subscription Duration will be 1 month.
• The Subscription price is $1.99 or the equivalent in other currencies, according to Apple's pricing structure.
• All payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription application will be extended automatically unless the auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The user's account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
• Subscriptions will be managed by the user and he/she is free to turn off auto-renewal by going to the account settings of the user after purchase.
• The App does not allow the cancellation of the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• When the user purchases a subscription any unused portion of a free trial period, will be canceled.