eM Client Alternatives for Linux
eM Client is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Thunderbird, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to eM Client and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to eM Client are Mailspring (Freemium), Evolution (Free, Open Source), Geary (Free, Open Source) and Claws Mail (Free, Open Source).
- Free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features!.
- Boost your productivity and send better email with Mailspring, a beautiful, fast email client for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Mailspring is free to use and an optional pro version adds read receipts, send later, reminders and more.
- Evolution is a personal information management application that provides integrated mail, calendaring, address book and task list functionality.
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop.
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+, featuring Quick response Graceful, and sophisticated interface
- Mutt is a small but very powerful text-based mail client for Unix operating systems.
- KMail is the email component of Kontact, the integrated personal information manager of KDE. Kontact is a personal information manager and groupware software suite for KDE.
- Personal Information Manager (Mail, Contact, Calendar and more).
- Trojitá, is a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client that respects open standards and facilitates modern technologies.
- FileOne is an organizer that combines and integrates your notes, documents, contacts, email, photo's/images, calendar and agenda with multimedia.