Electric Image Animation System (EIAS) Alternatives
Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- - Blender is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Electric Image Animation System (EIAS).
- - Blender is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Electric Image Animation System (EIAS).
SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical engineering, film, and video game design—and available in a freeware version, SketchUp Make, and a paid...
- - SketchUp is the most popular Web-based alternative to Electric Image Animation System (EIAS).
Wings 3D is a subdivision modeler inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware.
It is possible to assign materials, vertex color, UV coordinates and textures, but there will be improvements in those features before Wings goes 1.0.
There is no support in Wings for doing animations.
Autodesk Maya software is a powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering solution.
- - Autodesk Maya is the most popular commercial alternative to Electric Image Animation System (EIAS).
CINEMA 4D is a commercial, cross-platform, high-end 3-D graphics application, produced by MAXON Computer GmbH of Friedrichsdorf, Germany. Noted for its flexible interface and ease of use, it is capable of procedural and polygonal/subd modelling, animating, lighting, texturing...
Houdini covers all the major areas of 3D production, including:
- Modeling - All standard geometry entities including Polygons, (Hierarchical) NURBs/Bezier Curves/Patches & Trims, Metaballs
- Animation - Keyframed animation and raw channel manipulation (CHOPs), motion captur.
Sketchfab is the first web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugins.
picoCAD is a program to build and texture lowpoly 3D models. Programs for modelling are overly complicated, picoCAD aims to make it fun, easy, and accessible by focusing on the bare essentials. This program was made using pico 8.
LightWave 3D combines a state-of-the-art renderer with powerful, intuitive modeling, and animation tools. Tools that may cost extra in other professional 3D applications are part of the product package, including 999 free cross-platform render nodes, support for Windows and Mac...
Silo Professional is the main version of Silo, which gives users access to everything Silo has to offer. This includes Silo's core modeling toolset, as well as advanced features for UV editing, displacement painting, re-topologization, and more.
Asset Forge allows anyone to create 3D models and 2D sprites using building blocks. Finished assets are compatible with most available game engines.