DaisyDisk Alternatives for Windows
DaisyDisk is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is WinDirStat, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to DaisyDisk and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to DaisyDisk are SpaceSniffer (Free), WizTree (Free Personal), TreeSize (Paid) and Scanner (Free).
- WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool, inspired by KDirStat.
- SpaceSniffer is a tool application that gives you an idea of how folders and files are structured on your disks.
- Identify the data vacuums on your hard drive with pinpoint precision very, very quickly.
- The powerful disk space management software .
- This tool uses a sunburst chart to display the usage of your hard disk or other media. The chart shows all major files and folders from all directory levels at once.
- JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.
- Features:Scan local, remote or removable disks.Configurable color schemes.File system navigation by mouse clicks.Information about files and directories on hovering.
- FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate.
- Xinorbis is a completely FREE, powerful Windows-based data storage analyser for single users or network administrators.
- SpaceMonger is a treemapping tool for hard disks and file systems. Scan, map and manage PC, network and cloud storage