Clonezilla Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to Clonezilla for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is dd, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Clonezilla and 15 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Clonezilla are Rescuezilla (Free, Open Source), Parted Magic (Paid), FOG Project (Free, Open Source) and ShadowProtect (Paid).
- Command-line utility for Unix and Unix-like operating systems to convert and copy a file.
- Rescuezilla is a free, easy-to-use hard drive disk imaging application that boots as a live USB. Rescuezilla is fully interoperable with Clonezilla.
- The Parted Magic OS employs core programs of GParted and Parted to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful programs (e.g.
- FOG is a free open-source cloning/imaging solution/rescue suite. A alternative solution used to image Windows XP, Vista PCs using PXE, PartImage, and a Web GUI to tie it together.
- Fast and reliable disk-based backup that captures full, differential and incremental point-in-time backup images of your entire system.
- FSArchiver is a system tool that allows you to save the contents of a file system to a compressed archive file.
- Image for Windows is an affordable and reliable drive image backup and restore solution that provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive's...
- Incrementally clones linux drives. WereSync can clone to a smaller drive, from a drive currently running, and creates new UUIDs, so the two drives can be used alongside each other.
- fwbackups is a feature-rich user backup program that allows you to backup your documents anytime, anywhere.
- The Free Edition of HDClone is the ideal tool for cloning, migrating and imaging contents of internal/mobile hard disks, SSD and USB media. Since it works on physical level, it can be used with any operating system and any file system.