** IMPORTANT NOTE: This app may not work properly on Android Oreo because of a new change Google has introduced causing a critical feature to fail. I am currently in the process of looking for a fix. Apologies...
BFileSync is a simple file app to copy or move files between SD Card and other external storage media without rooting your device.
A change made in KITKAT affected how the apps accessed the SD Card or external storage. There are several apps such as camera, NAS, auto downloader etc still out there which cannot effectively write to the SD Cards. All they can do is write to their own folder (eg /sdcard/android/data/com.somename.appname). More Info »
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHT:
* Automatically copy or move files between the 2 chosen folders (also SD Card) using a time frequency chosen by you.
* Supports sub folders
* Allows multiple folder pairs. Each folder pair created within this BFileSync are known as sync tasks.
* Each task can be further customised to only sync particular file extensions, based on the device charging status, delay the sync to some specific time after the files were created etc.
* Individual task can be turned on or off
* All the sync tasks can be paused all at once.
* Runs in the background.
* Automatically restarts sync after reboots.
* Choose sync frequency globally once and that will be applicable to all the task(s) defined.
* Please try it on a few pair of test folder set(s) on your device with some test files and only continue using it on your real files after you are happy with your test.
* Only supports Android Lollipop and above.
* When moving, it will not remove folders from the source location, as there could other apps that might be expecting those folder.
* By default, your device may not show the internal or sd cards in the listing. Please click the option on the top right of the screen and click "Show internal storage / Show SD Card" to resolve the issue.