Back In Time Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Duplicati, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to Back In Time so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Back In Time alternatives are rsync (Free, Open Source), Acronis True Image (Paid), Déjà Dup (Free, Open Source) and Time Machine (Free).
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- Acronis True Image (or simply True Image) is a software product produced by Acronis that provides data protection including, backup, archive, access and recovery for Microsoft, macOS, iOS and Android operating systems.
- Déjà Dup is a simple backup tool. It hides the complexity of doing backups the Right Way (encrypted, off-site, and regularly) and uses...
- Time Machine is the breakthrough automatic backup that’s built right into Mac OS X.
- TimeShift for Linux is an application that provides functionality similar to the System Restore feature in Windows and Time Machine tool in Mac OS. TimeShift protects your system by taking incremental snapshots of file system at regular intervals.
- BorgBackup (short: Borg) is a deduplicating backup program. Optionally, it supports compression and authenticated encryption.
- Automatic Data Loss Protection for Your Small Business$10 USD per month per computer.
- restic is a program that does backups right. The design goals are: Easy, Fast, Verifiable, Secure, Efficient, Free.
- RollBack Rx client is a system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred.