AnyDesk Alternatives for iPad
AnyDesk is not available for iPad but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is TeamViewer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Chrome Remote Desktop or VNC Connect. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to AnyDesk and many of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to AnyDesk are NoMachine (Freemium), LogMeIn (Paid), join.me (Paid) and Jump Desktop (Paid).
- TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds.
- Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook.
- Screen sharing software that lets you connect to a remote computer anywhere in the world.
- Access remote computers easily with enterprise-class speed and features supporting any content including audio and video.
- Remote access software that lets you access your desktop from most computers and smart devices.
- Easy to start, easy to join and with no downloads for viewers, connecting for external presentations, sales demos, and ad hoc get-togethers means you get work done and get on with it.
- Jump Desktop is a remote desktop client that lets you securely connect to other computers. Connect to as many computers as you want. Monitor all sessions at once with Live Preview.
- With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere.
- Online meeting and web conferencing tool that enables businesses to collaborate with customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
- Support customers on a remote computer easily through web-based, on-demand remote support sessions.