Open Source Adobe Animate Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Wick Editor, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Adobe Animate so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Adobe Animate alternatives are OpenToonz (Free, Open Source), TupiTube (Free, Open Source), Synfig Studio (Free, Open Source) and enve (Free, Open Source).
- A free and open-source tool for creating games, animations and everything in-between!.
- OpenToonz is an animation program that is a free software version of Toonz, the animation software used by Studio Ghibli, amongst others.
- Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources.
- Enve is a new open-source 2D animation software for Linux. You can use enve to create vector animations, raster animations, and even use sound and video files.
- ENIGMA, the Extensible Non-Interpreted Game Maker Augmentation, is an open source cross-platform game development environment derived from that of the popular software...
- Glaxnimate is a vector graphics animation program which focuses on being quick and easy to use.
- Tahoma2D is a powerful program for 2D and stop motion animation. Tahoma 2D is based on OpenToonz.
- Easytoon is a program that can create small animated gif friendly, a simple sequence of images giving the illusion of movement.
- Ella (an acronym for Elegant Light Linux Animator) is a light animation software intended to achieve a aim of the Linux world : a functionnal and WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You...