The most popular alternative is Synfig Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Glaxnimate so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Glaxnimate alternatives are Pencil2D (Free, Open Source), Adobe Animate (Paid), Animation Desk (Freemium) and enve (Free, Open Source).
- Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources.
- Pencil2D is an opensource animation/drawing software for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, based on old...
- Adobe Animate is a multimedia authoring and computer animation program developed by Adobe Systems.
- Animation Desk is a perfect tool for animating, storyboarding, and sketching. It’s an app Loved by professional and amateur animators, Youtubers, and many art lovers.
- Enve is a new open-source 2D animation software for Linux. You can use enve to create vector animations, raster animations, and even use sound and video files.
- OpenToonz is based on software "Toonz" which was developed by Digital Video S.p.A. in Italy
- Pencil is an animation/drawing software for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. It lets you create traditional hand-drawn animation (cartoon) using both bitmap and vector graphics.