Free Adobe Animate Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Wick Editor, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Adobe Animate so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Adobe Animate alternatives are OpenToonz (Free, Open Source), TupiTube (Free, Open Source), Animation Desk (Freemium) and Synfig Studio (Free, Open Source).
- A free and open-source tool for creating games, animations and everything in-between!.
- OpenToonz is an animation program that is a free software version of Toonz, the animation software used by Studio Ghibli, amongst others.
- Animation Desk is a perfect tool for animating, storyboarding, and sketching. It’s an app Loved by professional and amateur animators, Youtubers, and many art lovers.
- Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources.
- Verge3D is a powerful and intuitive toolkit that allows Blender, 3ds Max or Maya users to create immersive web-based experiences.
- Enve is a new open-source 2D animation software for Linux. You can use enve to create vector animations, raster animations, and even use sound and video files.
- ENIGMA, the Extensible Non-Interpreted Game Maker Augmentation, is an open source cross-platform game development environment derived from that of the popular software...
- Rive is a real-time interactive design tool that allows you to design, animate, and immediately integrate your assets into any platform thanks to our open source runtimes.
- FlipaClip makes you relive your childhood and express your creativeness or professional skills in a much cooler way!.