What is Rive?
Rive is a real-time interactive design tool that allows you to design, animate, and immediately integrate your assets into any platform thanks to our open source runtimes.
The design tool that creates functional graphics Use Rive's familiar design and animation tools with our ground-breaking State Machine to create interactive content for your products, apps, sites, and games.
Rive runs anywhere with our open-source runtimes No code or full code, you choose. Easily embed interactive animations or manipulate everything with code — Rive empowers you to work the way you want.
Built for interactivity Empower designers to drive functionality that ships in the final product. The State Machine bridges the gap between design and development, making iteration a breeze.
Animate anything Rive is built for fast and performant real-time animation. Everything in the platform behaves more like a game engine than a traditional design tool.
Work together Rive is better with a team or with the support of our vibrant community.
Export anywhere Easily embed interactive animations, manipulate everything with code, or render traditional formats. No complicated handoff, redlines, or documentation required.
Rive Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Non Destructive EditingRive can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- Keyframe AnimationCompositions can be keyframed in Rive, allowing you to change the parameters over time.
- Support for LayersRive supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Animation RiggingRive supports bone structures to manipulate a 3D model like a puppet for animation.
- Developed by2D Inc.
- LicensingProprietary and Free Personal product.
- PricingSubscription that costs between $14 and $68.
- Alternatives18 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Rive, and it has gotten 12 likes