Apps with 'Qualitative Data Analysis' feature
- Qiqqa is a free research and reference manager. Search for, read and annotate your PDFs. Then review your work, write up and create bibliographies instantly.
- A spin on the phrase "tag it!", Taguette is an open source qualitative research tool that allows users to: * Import PDFs, Word Docs, Text files, HTML, ... * Tag snippets with codes you create * Export tagged documents, highlights for a specific tag.
- Bokeh is a python interactive visualization library that targets modern web browsers for presentation.
- Plerdy is a package of conversion rate optimization tools that are bundled in a single CRO platform. Today are available: Website Heatmap tools, Session recordings, SEO-checker, Popup and NPS builder, Conversion Funnels.
- Easily search, segmentize, and replay high-quality session replays to analyze customer's behaviour across your sites and apps.
- ATLAS.ti is a powerful workbench for the qualitative analysis of large bodies of textual, graphical, audio and video data.
- CATMA is a practical and intuitive tool for literary scholars, students and other parties with an interest in text analysis and literary research.
- MAXQDA for Windows and Mac is a professional software for qualitative and mixed methods data analysis.
- ColorMixer is a powerful application for mixing colors. You choose a color and ColorMixer will calculate 8 harmonic colors based on the one you’ve chosen. It’s user interface offers lots of utilities to choose colors.
- UXCam is an app analytics tool that has the goal to let you understand your app user experience.
- Quirkos is a software package that helps people sort, manage and understand large amounts of text.
- “The recent version 7.3 allows to analyze all kinds of qualitative data:– within the framework of the code-paradigm,–with Boolean minimization to identify types and
- A real-time platform of tools that helps UX and Product teams validate and prioritize their roadmap. Gather, synthesize and share your research using proven qualitative analysis methods. .
- Connect to Your Data » Clean » Wrangle » Combine » Explore » Publish.
- A very complete Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) Computer-Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis Software (CAQDAS) written in Python, that continues the work that was done with RQDA. It works with text, images, and multimedia as audios and videos.