What is Dovetail?
Dovetail is a new user research and customer feedback analysis tool specifically designed to analyze qualitative data like open-ended survey responses and customer interview notes, as well as customer feedback from multiple sources. With Dovetail you can find insights from qualitative data, store, organize, and share research with your team.
Here's a short list of some of the things you can do with Dovetail:
- Take research notes in real time using our editor, paste existing content to analyze, or import data from a CSV (spreadsheet).
- Import data from 750+ integrations via Zapier, including your social accounts like Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Code qualitative data using inline tags with tag autocomplete, tag definitions, and color-coding.
- Write about your research findings, insights, and analysis method while keeping references to the original raw data.
- Group research together using projects and organize your research within a project using drag & drop like Trello.
- Share and collaborate on research with your colleagues, stakeholders, or clients by inviting them to your team, or export your analysis as a CSV.
Dovetail has a free 14 day trial, and after that it's $29 per month for all features, unlimited usage, and unlimited users. This makes Dovetail significantly cheaper than Atlas.ti, Dedoose, MAXQDA, NVivo, Optimal Workshop Reframer, and other similar tools which often charge annually per user license.
Dovetail Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Developed byDovetail
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingSubscription that costs about $29 per month.
- Alternatives32 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Dovetail, and it has gotten 2 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Dovetail as an alternative
Better designer, easier to user, more reliable, faster, and cheaper.
New product, works as described and always has updates