Dovetail is a new user research and customer feedback analysis tool specifically designed to analyze qualitative data like open-ended survey responses and customer interview notes, as well as customer feedback from multiple sources. With Dovetail you can find insights from qualitative data, store, organize, and share research with your team.
Here's a short list of some of the things you can do with Dovetail: More Info »
* Take research notes in real time using our editor, paste existing content to analyze, or import data from a CSV (spreadsheet).
* Import data from 750+ integrations via Zapier, including your social accounts like Twitter and Facebook pages.
* Code qualitative data using inline tags with tag autocomplete, tag definitions, and color-coding.
* Write about your research findings, insights, and analysis method while keeping references to the original raw data.
* Group research together using projects and organize your research within a project using drag & drop like Trello.
* Share and collaborate on research with your colleagues, stakeholders, or clients by inviting them to your team, or export your analysis as a CSV.
Dovetail has a free 14 day trial, and after that it's $29 per month for all features, unlimited usage, and unlimited users. This makes Dovetail significantly cheaper than Atlas.ti, Dedoose, MAXQDA, NVivo, Optimal Workshop Reframer, and other similar tools which often charge annually per user license.