The most popular alternative is D3.js, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Bokeh so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Bokeh alternatives are RAWGraphs (Free, Open Source), Plotly (Freemium, Open Source), Matplotlib (Free, Open Source) and Desmos (Free).
- RAWGraphs is an open source app built with the goal of making the visualization of complex data easy for everyone. Born as tool for designers and vis geeks, RAWGraphs aims at providing a missing link between spreadsheets and vector graphics editors.
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms.
- A beautiful, innovative, and modern online graphing calculator.
- The Google Charts is an extremely simple tool that lets you easily create a chart from some data and embed it in a webpage.
- This project is an attempt to build re-usable charts and chart components for d3.js without taking away the power that d3.js gives you.
- Data analysis and graphing software for scientists and engineers. It provides You with dozens of functionalities and options.
- Vega-Lite provides a higher-level grammar for visual analysis, comparable to ggplot or Tableau, that generates complete Vega specifications.