Apps with 'Based on Laravel' feature
- Ampache is a web based audio streaming application and file manager allowing you to access your music from anywhere, using almost any internet enabled device.
- The award-winning CMS platform trusted by thousands of digital studios and their clients. Based on Laravel.
- Pterodactyl is the free game server management panel designed by users, for users. Featuring support for Vanilla Minecraft, Spigot, Source Dedicated Servers, BungeeCord, and many more.
- Free open source Zendesk & Help Scout alternative: help desk, shared mailbox, email management and analytics. FreeScout is a pure PHP7+MySQL application which can be easily deployed even on a shared hosting.
- We know you’re busy. Ambitious. Annoyed. Ploi is here to help. Quick and easy site deployments. Great UI, fast provisioning and easy queues. Start your free trial and get ploi’ing! www.ploi.io.
- Bagisto is an opensource laravel ecommerce platform. The platform offers some of most in-demanding ecommerce features like multi-warehouse inventory, laravel multi-vendor marketplace, multi-currency, ACL, laravel pos (upcoming), and much more. .
- PyroCMS is an easy to use, powerful, and modular CMS and development platform built with Laravel 5.Driver-based file management seamlessly integrated with Laravel.
- Creating a project is as easy as making pizza 🍕. Ready-to-use dedicated open-source packages on Github, built on Laravel & Vue.js.
- ApisCP is a hosting platform for modern websites. Multi-tenant with support for PHP, Ruby, Node, Python, and Go projects. Automatic Let's Encrypt, passive monitoring, threat-deterrence, and Ansible-driven platform checks make administration easy.
- Laravel Boilerplate provides a very flexible and extensible way of building your custom Laravel applications.
- Laravel Collections - Every Laravel Developers Goto Resource Site. Think of Laravel Collections as a search-able, neatly presented awesome-list but hundred times better.
- With Cipi you don’t need to be a Sys Admin to to deploy and manage websites and PHP applications powered by cloud VPS.
- Twill is an open source CMS toolkit for Laravel that enables developers to rapidly create a custom admin console that content publishers will love.
- LavaLite is an open source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and Laravel web application framework.
- We have a vision for simple yet super powerful cloud hosting. We want web agencies and freelancers all over the world to be able to manage there clients websites, not there hosting.