Apps with 'Icon sets' feature
- Free and full-featured media player with seamless, high-quality audio playback and comprehensive format support.
- XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- It implements Time-based One-time Passwords (TOTP) and HMAC-Based One-Time Passwords (HOTP). Simply scan the QR code and login with the generated 6-digit code.
- Get vector icons and social logos on your website with Font Awesome, the web's most popular icon set and toolkit.
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- Over 2 Million curated icons, created by a global community.
- Support customers on a remote computer easily through web-based, on-demand remote support sessions.
- Fork Awesome is now a community effort based on Font Awesome by Dave Gandy.We love Font Awesome but here's why we forked it into Fork Awesome 1.1.One Font, 744 Icons
- Same icons as Font Awesome, but in a modern outline style. Allows to migrate from FA with replacing a single line of code.
- Collection of free and beautiful vector icons for your website, applications, slides ... Search among hundreds of icons and images. Easy and fast CDN integration on any web page.
- iconmonstr - free, monstrously big and continuously growing source of simple icons run by one creator.Features:
- Choose the color of a folder in Nautilus with just a right-click
- Premium designed free icon set with marks in SVG, Webfont and raster formats. CoreUI Icons are beautifully crafted symbols for common actions and items. You can use them in your digital products for web or mobile app.
- Webfont app for Mac OS allows to create and manage custom icon fonts and SVG sprites with ease. Invite your team of designers to collaborate and developers to receive an organized design hand-off.
- "Papirus is a free and open source SVG icon theme for Linux, based on Paper Icon Set with a lot of new icons and a few extras, like Hardcode-Tray support, KDE colorscheme...