Open Source WinSCP Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to WinSCP for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is FileZilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to WinSCP and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to WinSCP are Cyberduck (Free, Open Source), muCommander (Free, Open Source), FireFTP (Free, Open Source) and CarotDAV (Free).
- FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
- A libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser.
- muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface. It runs on any operating system with Java support (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...).
- FireFTP is a free, secure, cross-platform FTP client for Mozilla Firefox which provides easy and intuitive access to FTP servers.
- Graphical SFTP client and terminal emulator with helpful utilities.
- FileZilla Secure is a free FTP client that has all the features of the original FileZilla plus it encrypts your FTP passwords to help protect from hackers stealing them.
- LAN Share is a cross platform local area network file transfer application, built using Qt GUI framework. It can be used to transfer a whole folder, one or more files, large or small immediately without any additional configuration.
- Command line Node based utility to sync local files and directories to a WebDAV server.
- Swish adds support for SFTP to Windows Explorer so you can access your files on another computer securely via SSH.