Machine learning video/GIF/image upscaling
- Free • Open Source
- Image Upscaling App
What is Video2X?
Video2X is a video/GIF/image upscaling software based on Waifu2X, Anime4K, SRMD and RealSR written in Python 3. It upscales videos, GIFs and images, restoring details from low-resolution inputs. Video2X also accepts GIF input to video output and video input to GIF output.
Currently, Video2X supports the following drivers (implementations of algorithms).
- Waifu2X Caffe: Caffe implementation of waifu2x
- Waifu2X Converter CPP: CPP implementation of waifu2x based on OpenCL and OpenCV
- Waifu2X NCNN Vulkan: NCNN implementation of waifu2x based on Vulkan API
- SRMD NCNN Vulkan: NCNN implementation of SRMD based on Vulkan API
- RealSR NCNN Vulkan: NCNN implementation of RealSR based on Vulkan API
- Anime4KCPP: CPP implementation of Anime4K
- 6,869 Stars
- 739 Forks
- 197 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
CategoriesOS & Utilities • Video & Movies
List containing Video2XSynthography - AI art generators
Recent user activities on Video2X
- POX added Video2X as alternative(s) to Upscaler
- Marksdo added Video2X as alternative(s) to Vision AI+
- kaekazeh liked Video2X
Basically an overall Open Source alternative to Waifu2x-Extension-GUI. Why not FOSS?
In the GitHub page it says there is support for macOS, there is no .dmg file or any other distributable compatible for macOS. That seems to be the case with Linux too.