What is UserBenchMark?
UserBenchmark is a free all-in-one benchmarking application. Benchmark your CPU, GPU, SSD, HDD and USB Drives then compare results with other users and see which parts you can upgrade together with the expected performance improvements. CPU benchmarks bias toward Intel.
How it works
- Download and run UserBenchMark.
- CPU tests include: integer, floating and string.
- GPU tests include: six 3D game simulations.
- Drive tests include: read, write, sustained write and mixed IO.
- RAM tests include: single/multi core bandwidth and latency.
- SkillBench (space shooter) tests user input accuracy.
- Reports are generated and presented on userbenchmark.com
- Identify the strongest components in your PC.
- See speed test results from other users.
- Compare your components to the current market leaders.
- Explore your best upgrade options with a virtual PC build.
- Compare your in-game FPS to other users with your hardware.