The most popular alternative is Sourcetree, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 47 alternatives to TortoiseGit so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TortoiseGit alternatives are GitKraken (Free Personal), SmartGit (Free Personal), GitHub Desktop (Free, Open Source) and GitAhead (Free, Open Source).
- A powerful Mac and Windows client for Mercurial and Git distributed version control systems.
- A intuitive, fast, and beautiful cross-platform Git client, of which the free version can (only) be used on Open Source software.
- Graphical client for Git that supports pull requests and SVN integration for GitHub and Bitbucket.
- GitHub Desktop is a native Git client for Mac OS X and Windows with a graphical user interface. .
- GitAhead makes navigating through thousands of commits a piece of cake. Minimalistic, slim and intuitive interface.
- Fork is a fast and friendly git client for Mac and Windows.Basic features:- Fetch, pull, push- Commit, amend- Create and delete branches and tags
- Git Extensions is a standalone UI tool for managing git repositories. It also integrates with Windows Explorer and Microsoft Visual Studio (2010/2012/2013/2015/2017).
- gitg is a git repository viewer targeting gtk+/GNOME. One of its main objectives is to provide a more unified user experience for git frontends across multiple desktops.
- git-cola is a powerful GUI for git, a distributed revision control system. cola's ingredients include git-python and jsonpickle. cola is released under the GNU GPL v2.
- Sublime Merge is a fast and intuitive git client built on the same performant platform as Sublime Text.FEATURES- integrated three-way merge tool,- side-by-side diffs