Terminator Alternatives for Windows
Terminator is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is ConEmu, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Terminator and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Terminator are MobaXterm (Freemium), Hyper (Free, Open Source), Alacritty (Free, Open Source) and Terminus (Free, Open Source).
- Powerful, fast and reliable Windows terminal that can run any console WinAPI or Unix PTY app.
- An advanced terminal that gives Windows users a powerful, Unix-like command-line experience.
- Hyper™ is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards.
- Alacritty is a blazing fast, GPU accelerated terminal emulator. It’s written in Rust and uses OpenGL for rendering to be the fastest terminal emulator available. Alacritty is available on GitHub in source form.
- Cross-platform, Electron-based terminal that works with Bash, Powershell, Cygwin and more.
- Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users.
- Mintty is a terminal emulator for Cygwin that is based on code from PuTTY 0.60 by Simon Tatham and team.
- console - This is a modified version of Console 2 for a better experience under Windows Vista/7/8 and a better visual rendering.
- Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers.
- Xshell is a powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL.