- Open Source
- 10 Reviews
- 1311 Likes
Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
Termius Free Features:
• Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface for all major mobile and desktop systems.
• Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
• Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
• Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
• Tag your devices to stay organized.
• Make it yours with 10 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
• Power through late-night sessions with the dark mode.
• Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
• Port forwarding and tunneling let you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
• Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
• Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
• Leave your keys at home, safe and sound, with SSH agent forwarding.
• Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
• Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used commands.
• Export your desktop’s .ssh/config file via the command line.
Subscription that costs between $6 and $19. Price may vary depending on commitment and so on.
data-recovery server-management ssh-client ssh-clients ssh-manager ssh-tool
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Termius.