The most popular alternative is CPU-Z, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Sysinfo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sysinfo alternatives are HWiNFO (32/64) (Free), Speccy (Freemium), GPU-Z (Free) and AIDA64 (Paid).
- Computer information gathering utility for details on CPU, RAM, real-time stats, and more.
- Hardware diagnostic software for Windows that provides real-time monitoring for temperature and more.
- Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC, available as installer version and as portable version in 24 languages.
- GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
- AIDA64 offers a complete set of tools to benchmark, overclock, monitor, fine-tune, and troubleshoot Windows based desktop and mobile computers. .
- A simple sidebar for Windows desktop that displays hardware diagnostic information.
- A command-line system information tool written in bash 3.2+.
- Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- Simple command-line tool that displays your distro's logo in text art form, your OS version, your kernel version, your CPU, GPU, and RAM, your DE, resolution, WM, themes, and shell type, and more.
- Hardinfo is a system information and benchmark tool for Linux. It shows detailed system info, including hardware, environment, and kernel.