The most popular alternative is CPU-Z, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Sysinfo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sysinfo alternatives are HWiNFO (32/64) (Free), Speccy (Freemium), GPU-Z (Free) and AIDA64 (Paid).
- Hardinfo is a system information and benchmark tool for Linux. It shows detailed system info, including hardware, environment, and kernel.
- SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible...
- CPU-X is a free software that gathers information on CPU, motherboard and more.
- SIV by Ray Hinchliffe.
- lshw (Hardware Lister) is a small tool to provide detailed information on the hardware configuration of the machine.
- Inxi is a system information script that can display various things about your hardware and software to users in an irc chatroom or support forum. it runs with the /exec command in most irc clients.
- AgaueEye is a hardware monitor with in-game overlay tools(FPS) for Windows, with AgaueEye, you can monitor your hardware, like CPU/GPU/MB/HDD/RAM states, and display overlay when you playing games, AgaueEye also record the states for post analysis.
- CPU Info provide main information about hardware and software of your device. You can get:- CPU specification (with current frequency on specyfic cores)- GPU specification
- Belarc Advisor generates a detailed report (html format) of your installed software, hardware and security vulnerabilities in your Web browser.
- From the makers of CPU-Z, the PC WIZARD is among the most advanced system information programs on the market.