The most popular alternative is CPU-Z, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Sysinfo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sysinfo alternatives are HWiNFO (32/64) (Free), Speccy (Freemium), GPU-Z (Free) and AIDA64 (Paid).
- cinnamon-cpufreq-applet - Port of Gnome 3 CPUFreq applet to Cinnamon - with some fixes.
- hwinfo/libhd are used to probe for the hardware present in the system. It can be used to generate a system overview log which can be later used for support.
- PassMark PerformanceTest benchmarks the speed of your PC computer hardware, then compares the result to other machines. Includes disk, 3D and CPU tests.
- SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility.
- RWEverything access almost all the computer hardware, including PCI (PCI Express), PCI Index/Data, Memory, Memory Index/Data, I/O Space, I/O Index/Data, Super I/O, Clock...
- Comprehensive toolbox to save battery, tweak, tune, backup, secure and monitor any Android devices.
- Windows built-in System Information shows details about your computer's hardware configuration, computer components, and software, including drivers.
- Mactracker provides detailed information on every Apple Macintosh computer ever made, including items such as processor speed, memory, optical drives, graphic cards, supported Mac...
- Network Inventory Advisor audits all network software and hardware simply and efficiently.
- A helping tool for udev testers, coders, hackers and consumers.