Syncthing Alternatives for iPhone
Syncthing is not available for iPhone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPhone alternative is Resilio Sync , which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Syncthing and 19 are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to Syncthing are MediaFire (Freemium), Seafile (Freemium, Open Source), GoodSync (Freemium) and iCloud (Freemium).
- SponsoredGoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- Resilient, fast and scalable file synchronization for enterprises and individuals.
- MediaFire is the simple solution for uploading and downloading files on the internet.
- Seafile is a professional open source cloud storage platform for organizations. It has complete file syncing and sharing features, reliable file storage and advanced privacy protection feature.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- Store email, contacts, calendars, photos, music, books, apps and more in the cloud and access them on all your devices.
- Icedrive is a cloud storage, backup and file sharing service with browser, desktop and mobile apps.
The Icedrive desktop application allows users to mount their cloud storage space as a real hard drive.
- Koofr is a safe, secure and simple way to store, backup and share your documents, photos, videos and more. It offers up to 10GB of free safe storage for your files with affordable upgrades and options to connect multiple cloud accounts
- Cloud Station synchronizes data across all your devices, such as computers, mobile devices, or other Synology NAS. Build a private cloud and ensure files are readily available when and where you need them.
- CopyBucket is a cloud-based clipboard. It gives you the power of cloud-storage with the ease of use of copy/paste.Add items in buckets using copy/paste or drag-n-drop.