The most popular alternative is 7-Zip, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to StuffIt so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting StuffIt alternatives are PeaZip (Free, Open Source), WinRAR (Freemium), Bandizip (Freemium) and The Unarchiver (Free).
- Xarchiver is a lightweight desktop independent archive manager built with the GTK+2 toolkit.
- IZArc is the best freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA...
- A simple and easy to use GUI based on 7zip for creating self-extracting archives and self-extracting installers.
- Extract Only Files You Really Need.Create Archives.Update Archives.Protect Your Data.
- Zipware is simple and free zip software for Microsoft Windows that supports all major archiving formats including the new RAR5 format. .
- Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer for wide range of formats. Supported file formats are:
- PowerArchiver is a proprietary file archiver for Microsoft Windows. It supports full read-write access to several different archive formats, including ZIP, 7z and Tar.
- A fork of 7-Zip with support for Brotli, Fast-LZMA2, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5 and Zstandard.
- Explzh for Windows is a file operation tool created with the concept of treating archive files, CD-ROM virtual disk images (ISO-9660 / ISO-13346), and FTP hosts as virtual folders...