LuLu is the free, shared-source firewall for macOS. Its goal is simple; block any unknown outgoing connections, until approved by the user. While it was designed to generically detect malware by flagging unauthorized networking connections, LuLu can also be used to block OS...
- - LuLu by Objective-See is the most popular Mac alternative to Stronghold.
- - LuLu by Objective-See is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Stronghold.
A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
- - Little Snitch is the most popular commercial alternative to Stronghold.
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.
- - NetGuard is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Stronghold.
OpenSnitch is a GNU/Linux port of the Little Snitch application firewall.
- - OpenSnitch is the most popular Linux alternative to Stronghold.
Firewall (iptables frontend), based on DroidWall which is no longer being developed. A paid "donate"-version with more features it advertised within the app.
Radio Silence lets you block individual apps from accessing the internet. It never throws pop-ups on the screen, and is completely invisible.
Radio Silence Features
As soon as you’re connected to the Internet, your apps can send whatever they want to wherever they want, unnoticed by you, because all of this happens invisibly under the hood.