Quantum Flare Alternatives
A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
Little Snitch has no features, suggest some!
- - Little Snitch is the most popular Mac alternative to Quantum Flare.
- - Little Snitch is the most popular commercial alternative to Quantum Flare.
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.
Suggest and vote on features
- - NetGuard is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Quantum Flare.
- - NetGuard is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Quantum Flare.
It lists activities, broadcast receivers, services, providers, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of any appSuggest and vote on features
App Manager Features
- Privacy focusedApp Manager is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModeApp Manager supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineApp Manager can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Block TrackersApp Manager has a feature to block trackers from tracking you.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in App Manager without registration.
Firewall (iptables frontend), based on DroidWall which is no longer being developed. A paid "donate"-version with more features it advertised within the app.Suggest and vote on features
As soon as you’re connected to the Internet, your apps can send whatever they want to wherever they want, unnoticed by you, because all of this happens invisibly under the hood.Suggest and vote on features
Little Snitch Mini Features
Firewall WITHOUT ROOT. Host name/domain name filtering, simple interface, fine-grained access control and no suspicious permissions on the firewall app itself.Suggest and vote on features
NoRoot Firewall Features
orWall will force selected applications through Orbot while preventing unchecked applications to have network access.In short, orWall will add special iptables rules in order to redirect traffic for applications through .Suggest and vote on features
Internet Guard NoRoot Firewall can be used to save battery, reduce data usage so you stay within your data plan, and secure your privacy by limiting the network access permissions required by apps.Internet Guard - No Root Firewall has no features, suggest some!