Spybot - Search & Destroy Alternatives for Mac
Spybot - Search & Destroy is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Spybot - Search & Destroy and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Spybot - Search & Destroy are Avast Free Antivirus (Free Personal), F-Secure Anti-Virus (Paid), ClamXav (Paid) and HouseCall (Free).
- Well established and trusted anti-malware solution to help protect against viruses, scams and privacy invasion.
- Avast Free Antivirus a the free for non-commercial and home usage antivirus solution from AVAST Software.
- F-Secure Anti-Virus provides advanced protection against viruses, spyware intrusions and infected e-mail so you can surf the Web without worrying about security issues.
- ClamXav is a virus scanner for Mac OS X. It uses the very popular...
- HouseCall is a free virus scanner offered by Trend Micro, which checks whether a computer has been infected by viruses, spyware, or other malware.
- With iAntiVirus you are protected against the most nefarious cyber-threats attempting to gain access to your Mac and personal information.
- Adware Doctor prevents malware and malicious files from infecting your Mac. It will be helpful if:• The system is slow and hangs.
- MacScan protects your mac from malware, scanning and removing it for much-needed security and privacy.