Best Kaspersky AntiVirus Alternatives in 2021
Kaspersky AntiVirus is described as 'offers protection from a range of IT threats and provides the basic tools needed to keep your PC secure' and is a well-known app in the Security & Privacy category. There are more than 50 alternatives to Kaspersky AntiVirus for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, Android Tablet and iPhone. The best alternative is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, which is free. Other great apps like Kaspersky AntiVirus are Microsoft Defender (Free), Avast Free Antivirus (Free Personal), Clam AntiVirus (Free, Open Source) and Avira Antivirus (Freemium).
- Microsoft Defender is built into Windows to help guard your PC against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software in real time. View 109 alternatives to Microsoft Defender
- Free • Proprietary
Microsoft Defender vs Kaspersky AntiVirusOfficial and now give best protection on Windows PC.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an innovative host-based intrusion prevention system that offers a comprehensive scanning solution. View 75 alternatives to ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Paid • Proprietary
ESET NOD32 Antivirus vs Kaspersky AntiVirusESET NOD32 Antivirus is very efficient, low system footprint and reliable solution. Unique protection with 100+ VirusBulletin Awards.
- Comodo Internet Security is a free, very voluminous and multi-layered security application that keeps hackers out and personal information in. View 86 alternatives to Comodo Internet Security
The app installs other components by default such as Dragon Web Browser. You must click "Options" during install to deselect those components.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Bitdefender comes with real time scanning that is called Virus Shield and an auto-scan mode that checks your system when the computer is idle. View 46 alternatives to Bitdefender Antivirus
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
Bitdefender Antivirus vs Kaspersky AntiVirusBitdefender and Kaspersky are the two best Anti-Virusautomatic scanning, verry easy to use