Sophos Home Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Avast Free Antivirus. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Microsoft Defender or Clam AntiVirus. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 41 alternatives to Sophos Home so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sophos Home alternatives are Avira Antivirus (Freemium), Kaspersky AntiVirus (Freemium), ESET NOD32 Antivirus (Paid) and AVG AntiVirus (Freemium).
- Avast Free Antivirus a the free for non-commercial and home usage antivirus solution from AVAST Software.
- Microsoft Defender is built into Windows to help guard your PC against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software in real time.
- Clam AntiVirus is an open source (GPL) anti-virus toolkit for UNIX, designed especially for e-mail scanning on mail gateways.
- Avira Free Antivirus offers basic protection for your computer against dangerous viruses, worms, spy-ware, trojans and costly dialers.
- Kaspersky AntiVirus offers protection from a range of IT threats and provides the basic tools needed to keep your PC secure.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an innovative host-based intrusion prevention system that offers a comprehensive scanning solution.
- AVG AntiVirus Free provides basic antivirus and antispyware protection for home users. Virus database updated every day. Includes innovative LinkScanner for web-protection.
- Bitdefender comes with real time scanning that is called Virus Shield and an auto-scan mode that checks your system when the computer is idle.
- ClamTk is a graphical front-end for ClamAV, an open source antivirus engine for detecting trojans, viruses, malware & other malicious threats.
- [Please note that ClamWin Free Antivirus does not include an on-access real-time scanner. You need to manually scan a file in order to detect a virus or spyware.]