Sleekplan AlternativesCustomer Feedback Managers and other similar apps like Sleekplan
Product Managers use fforward's AI to analyze customer interviews and synthesize opportunities.
Suggest and vote on features
- - fforward.ai is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Sleekplan.
- - fforward.ai is the most popular commercial alternative to Sleekplan.
Powerful user feedback software that helps you listen and learn from your customers, prioritize features that matter, and innovate efficiently. Capture and centralize customer feedback into a single source of truth and build customizable roadmaps with the leading product...Suggest and vote on features
Ideolo is a web application that helps startups and eterprenours gather ideas, feature requests, feedback, claims and more. The concept behind Ideolo is simple - provide users with a simple platform to record their ideas and thoughts in order for them to be seen.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Ideolo is the most popular free alternative to Sleekplan.
- User RatingIdeolo supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
- No Coding RequiredIdeolo can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Dark ModeIdeolo supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeIdeolo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightIdeolo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Fider is an open source, cross platform, lightning fast and free to use customer feedback platform for companies and products.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Fider is the most popular Windows, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Sleekplan.
- - Fider is the most popular Open Source alternative to Sleekplan.
- User Session RecordingFider can record user sessions to gain a real understanding of how users interact with a website.
- CrowdsourcedFider uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- Website MonitoringFider can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
Comments about Fider as a Alternative to Sleekplanpros, cons and recent comments
Missing some features compared to Sleekplan like the changelog and roadmap. Could be others too, but the website doesn't do a great job of demoing the product.0
UseResponse is a customizable Community Feedback and Support Software can be installed on your server as a PHP script or used in Cloud as SaaS.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about UseResponse as a Alternative to Sleekplanpros, cons and recent comments
Pricing is incredibly high compared to Sleekplan. If it fits in your budget, great. But if not, it's just not doable.0
Featurebase is a free customer feedback tool that lets you create public feedback boards to capture, manage and organize your feedback, feature requests and bug reports. Capture unlimited feedback for free, no trials. Changelogs and roadmaps as well!.Suggest and vote on features
- Kanban BoardFeaturebase allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- User RatingFeaturebase supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
- GamificationFeaturebase makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Featurebase simultaneously.
- Ad-freeFeaturebase doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Comments about Featurebase as a Alternative to Sleekplanpros, cons and recent comments
Very premium software, but at a premium cost. Overall very nice but we've had issues deploying it at our company due to us needing to separate our internal tools from our public-facing ones. Billing gets steep needing to open two "organizations" for one product. There are private posts, but they mix in with everything else and feels messy.0
Generous free plan, user-friendly interface, lifetime plan offer0
Nolt is a beautiful, collaborative place for all your user requests – no more outdated spreadsheets or chaotic Trello boards. Give your customers a voice and gain priceless insights. Everything for just $29 board/month.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownNolt supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Anonymous CommentingNolt allows you to comment and participate in discussions without revealing your personal information.
- CrowdsourcedNolt uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
Comments about Nolt as a Alternative to Sleekplanpros, cons and recent comments
Like other customer feedback managers, our need for a separate board for our internal tools vs. the public-facing ones make the billing pretty steep. We also need a members only system and a totally private system, it's not clear what options there are for this and if they are easy. However there are a lot of features for a decent price. The UI is a bit difficult to follow and seems dated.0
Managing all the platforms for customer engagement and changelog is a lot of work for companies, especially SMEs that don’t have enough human resources.Suggest and vote on features
- Dark ModeDoran supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- User RatingDoran supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
- Ad-freeDoran doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Kanban BoardDoran allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
Tired of building mediocre products that customers don't love? Let us introduce you to ProductLift, the platform that will lift your product game to new heights!
Get Satisfaction is a community platform that helps companies create engaging customer experiences by fostering online conversations about their products and services at every stage of the lifecycle.Get Satisfaction has no features, suggest some!
Comments about Get Satisfaction as a Alternative to Sleekplanpros, cons and recent comments
Pretty dated looking software. Tried to demo it and the whole website was down.0