The Best Free SHAREit AlternativesTop Large File Transfer Services and other similar apps like SHAREit
An open source cross-platform alternative to AirDrop.
Suggest and vote on features
- - LocalSend is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to SHAREit.
- - LocalSend is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SHAREit.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LocalSend without registration.
- Ad-freeLocalSend doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeLocalSend supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightLocalSend consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingLocalSend will not track you or use your personal data.
- End-to-End EncryptionLocalSend has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Privacy focusedLocalSend is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- - Send Anywhere is the most popular Web-based, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to SHAREit.
Comments about Send Anywhere as a Alternative to SHAREitMost users think Send Anywhere is a great SHAREit alternative.Guest
although it does need internet connection, the distance is definitely better than shareit3
Better because of internet link generating for files but if you use Shareit pc and mobile you will find more interesting options.-2Guest
it needs INTERNET connection to transfer file between android and windows. in fact it uploads files to the server then windows should download it. you can do this with every browser. no need for "send anywhere". in fact in terms of android- windows transfer send anywhere does nothing16
No Bloat, barely any ads. Connects to devices much faster than Shareit's "seach and detect". Easily shares any files, up to more than 200 files in one transmission. It is able to send with and without wifi, just like Shareit, to send it without wifi you need the Desktop app, which everyone who has been complaining about not being able to send was using the browser version.-1Guest
As better as shareit! Love the app!:-)0
ShareDrop is an HTML5 clone of the Apple AirDrop service. It allows you to transfer files directly between devices, without having to upload them to any server first. It uses WebRTC for secure peer-to-peer file transfer and Firebase for presence management and WebRTC signaling.
Suggest and vote on features
- - ShareDrop is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to SHAREit.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in ShareDrop without registration.
- Ad-freeShareDrop doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- End-to-End EncryptionShareDrop has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- LightweightShareDrop consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Privacy focusedShareDrop is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Send lets you share files with end-to-end encryption and a link that automatically expires. So you can keep what you share private and make sure your stuff doesn’t stay online forever.Suggest and vote on features
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Send without registration.
- End-to-End EncryptionSend has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Privacy focusedSend is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModeSend supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeSend doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No LogsSend doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
- No TrackingSend will not track you or use your personal data.
File transfer of any size and any type. Wireless fire transfer, no need of internet mobile data. Transfer speed 50 times faster than Bluetooth. Simple UI and easy unlimited data transfer.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Xender as a Alternative to SHAREitAlmost everyone thinks Xender is a great SHAREit alternative.
No ads, fast and reliable. Shareit becomes an adware and bloatware recently.1
No ads. Free. No need for a desktop app install.0Guest
Easier to use, no ads at all, It does what it says it does.0
Fast and ad-free. Device independent. No data or internet bandwidth required.-2
Local file sharing in your browser. Inspired by Apple's AirDrop. Fork of Snapdrop.Suggest and vote on features
Dukto is an easy file transfer tool designed for LAN use. Use it in everyday work to transfer files from one PC to another, without worrying about users, permissions, operating systems, protocols, clients, servers and so on… Just start dukto on the two PCs and transfer files and...Suggest and vote on features
Dukto R6 FeaturesDiscontinued
The project is no longer maintained. Last version, released in 2013 can be still downloaded on the official website
Comments about Dukto R6 as a Alternative to SHAREitMost users think Dukto R6 is a great SHAREit alternative.Guest
dukto pauses sharing when screen goes off3
An open source alternative to AirDrop. Activates peers by web, transfers files on LAN.
Comments about Snapdrop as a Alternative to SHAREitpros, cons and recent comments
easy to use, fast and open source.0
WeTransfer is a service to send big or small files from A to B.Suggest and vote on features