What is Send?
Send lets you share files with end-to-end encryption and a link that automatically expires. So you can keep what you share private and make sure your stuff doesn’t stay online forever.
Send is a fork of Mozilla's discontinued Firefox Send.
- Forked at Mozilla's last publicly hosted version
- Mozilla & Firefox branding is removed so you can legally self-host
- Kept compatible with ffsend (CLI for Send)
- Dependencies have been updated
- Mozilla's changes since the fork have been selectively merged
- Mozilla's experimental report feature, download tokens, trust warnings and FxA changes are not included