Retrospective is a lean solution for IT people to manage enterprise log data on either Windows, Mac or Linux.
It has been widely used by developers, system administrators, testers and support specialists dealing with all kinds of logs. The tool enables you to instantly search through distributed logs and get instant data transparency. In addition, if you need to keep a “real-time” eye on different logs, Retrospective offers you a “tail” feature that conveniently merges the different tailed logs into one unified view.... More Info »
Retrospective's key features are:
- search / tail (monitoring) of logs on remote Linux hosts over SSH and on local disks
- search / tail (monitoring) of logs on Docker containers in Kubernetes and local Docker runtime
- log entries split
- column-split, log4j support
- date auto-parsing in logs, support for 90% popular formats (search in logs considering date of entry)
- filters (contains, date, etc.)
- export data to https://koia.io
Simple, lightweight and intuitive as Retrospective is, it offers similar and other features than complex and expensive programmes available on the market.
Free version and commerical licences.