glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind. glogg can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and less.Discontinued
Last update was in May 2017.
Logwatch is a customizable log analysis system. Logwatch parses through your systems logs and creates a report analyzing areas that you specify. Logwatch is easy to use and will work right out of the package on most systems.
BareTail is a real-time log file monitoring tool.
Real-time file viewing
- Optimised real-time viewing engine
- View files of any size (> 2GB)
- Scroll to any point in the whole file instantly
- View files over a network
- Configurable line wrapping
The latest version of the application is from November 2006.
A log file viewer for static or running traces as usually written by setups, server or debug traces. It supports fast reading of huge files, content highlighting, filtering, search (regex, plain and wildcards), multiple file view and even more.
A free file finding and text searching tool:
- Regular expression text search
- High performance search algorithm
- Wildcard and regular expression file search
- Recursive directory search
- Save, name and manage text search patterns
- Interactive, incremental search
Log Parser Lizard is a versatile GUI tool that provides query access (using SQL) to text-based data, such as log files, XML files, Event Logs, TSV/CSV text files, as well as databases like MS SQL Server, Google BigQuery, OLEDB (MySQL, Oracele, etc.).