What is Retrospective Log Analyzer?
Retrospective is a lean solution for IT people to manage enterprise log data on either Windows, Mac or Linux. It has been widely used by developers, system administrators, testers and support specialists dealing with all kinds of logs. The tool enables you to instantly search through distributed logs and get instant data transparency. In addition, if you need to keep a “real-time” eye on different logs, Retrospective offers you a “tail” feature that conveniently merges the different tailed logs into one unified view.
Retrospective's key features are:
- search / tail (monitoring) of logs on remote Linux hosts over SSH and on local disks
- search / tail (monitoring) of logs on Docker containers in Kubernetes and local Docker runtime
- log entries split
- column-split, log4j support
- date auto-parsing in logs, support for 90% popular formats (search in logs considering date of entry)
- filters (contains, date, etc.)
- export data to https://koia.io
Simple, lightweight and intuitive as Retrospective is, it offers similar and other features than complex and expensive programmes available on the market.
Free version and commerical licences.
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about Retrospective Log Analyzer as an alternative
creates a signle view over multiple server and additional servers within seconds
CategoriesNetwork & Admin • File Management
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Retrospective Log Analyzer, and it has gotten 4 likes
- Developed by Centeractive
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $92 and $265.
- 28 alternatives listed