LNAV AlternativesWeb Log Analyzers and other similar apps like LNAV
BareTail is a real-time log file monitoring tool.
Real-time file viewing
- Optimised real-time viewing engine
- View files of any size (> 2GB)
- Scroll to any point in the whole file instantly
- View files over a network
- Configurable line wrapping
- - BareTail is the most popular Windows alternative to LNAV.
- - BareTail is the most popular free alternative to LNAV.
The latest version of the application is from November 2006.
The SPHW LogViewer is the perfect companion for software developers or administrators. With its functions, you can easily keep an overview and track down problems very quickly. The SPHW LogViewer was developed with the aim of sustainably improving the productivity as well as the...
- - SPHW LogViewer is the most popular Linux alternative to LNAV.
LOG4VIEW helps you find areas of code and bugs and identify performance issues. Powerful filters enable you to quickly filter out the log lines you are currently interested in from several millions of log lines.
Yata is a general purpose log viewer and file monitor with a nice pretty GUI. "Yata" is an acronym for "Yet Another Tail Application", so named because of its focus on viewing logs in real time (similar to what one might use "tail -f" on the unix...
- - yata is the most popular Open Source alternative to LNAV.
Compact Log Viewer is an open-source developer utility to read, search & filter logs stored in the CLEF (Compact Log Event Format). As opposed to reading JSON log files in a simple text editor, with this tool you are able to get an easy oversight to the number of errors...
- - Compact Log Viewer is the most popular Mac alternative to LNAV.
Slice and dice logs on the command line. Angle-grinder allows you to parse, aggregate, sum, average, min/max, percentile, and sort your data. You can see it, live-updating, in your terminal. Angle grinder is designed for when, for whatever reason, you don't have your data in...