The most popular alternative is glogg, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to LogViewPlus so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting LogViewPlus alternatives are SPHW LogViewer (Free), LogExpert (Free, Open Source), BareTail (Freemium) and mTail (Free Personal).
- glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind.
- The SPHW LogViewer is the perfect companion for software developers or administrators. With its functions, you can easily keep an overview and track down problems very quickly.
- LogExpert is a Windows tail program (a GUI replacement for the Unix tail command). LogExpert is free for non-commercial or commercial use.Summary of features:
- BareTail is a real-time log file monitoring tool. Features Real-time file viewing* Optimised real-time viewing engine* View files of any size (> 2GB)
- mTAIL is a Windows Program that works like the Unix Command TAIL.
It's free, no ads, no pubs, no DLL... so enjoy !.
- SnakeTail is a Windows tail application for monitoring text log files. You can also monitor Windows event logs. Multiple window modes are supported (MDI, Tabbed, Floating).
- logg is cross-platform open source tool designed to view and search information in large log files.Klogg:Runs on Unix-like systems, Windows and Mac thanks to Qt5
- Tail for Win32 is used to monitor changes to files; displaying the changed lines in realtime. This makes Tail ideal for watching log files.
- Log4View is a convenient viewer for XML or pattern formated log4net, log4j or log4cxx logging output.
- A log file viewer for static or running traces as usually written by setups, server or debug traces. It supports fast reading of huge files, content highlighting, filtering, search (regex, plain and wildcards), multiple file view and even more.