What is Microsoft Log Parser?
Log parser is a powerful, versatile tool that provides universal query access to text-based data such as log files, XML files and CSV files, as well as key data sources on the Windows operating system such as the Event Log, the Registry, the file system, and Active Directory.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 2.2, released in April 2005, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Microsoft Log Parser Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Microsoft Log Parser information
- Developed byMicrosoft
- LicensingProprietary and Free product.
- Alternatives9 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Microsoft Log Parser, and it has gotten 4 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on Microsoft Log Parser
- Guest added Error Logging as a feature to Microsoft Log ParserGuago
- added Microsoft Log Parser Studio as an alternative to Microsoft Log ParserAlago
- liked Microsoft Log Parsermyago