PipeGears is a hosted platform for building serverless Web application backends or automations. It provides a visual interface that let’s you build powerful applications quickly and easily by snapping together prebuilt modules.
It allows you to create complex integrations that branch into multiple conditional flows and doesn’t limit the number of triggers, steps, integration points or number of executions that you can perform. More Info »
One of the unique aspects of PipeGears is that it allows you to define multiple independent integration flows as part of a single application. This means that a single application can have multiple triggers or endpoints working simultaneously to compose a more complex system.
It also provides endpoints that can handle concurrent requests at high volume, so it can be used to create an application backend that deals with actual client traffic in addition to just integration and automation.
Some of the basic building blocks it provides include:
- Database connectors for MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- HTTPS connectors to connect to any web API
- HTTPS endpoints and webhoooks
- WebSocket endpoints for real-time bidirectional communication
- MQTT connectors for IOT data
- Email connectors for Gmail or generic SMTP servers
- Cron scheduler (UNIX style) to create any scheduled trigger with by-the-minute resolution, supporting any timezone.
- Timer triggers to run at any arbitrary time interval, including delayed starts
- Data transformation capabilities like string matching, regex, filtering, encoding, decoding, hashing and many more
- Parsing for CSV and Json data
- Timestamp, date and number formatting
- Built-in connectors for 3rd party services (like Slack, Twitter)