Paint.NET Alternatives for iPad
Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. It was originally created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Adobe Photoshop is the most popular Web-based & iPad alternative to Paint.NET.
- - Adobe Photoshop is the most popular commercial alternative to Paint.NET.
Adobe Photoshop Features
- RAW Photo EditorsAdobe Photoshop supports viewing and editing of uncompressed data images (RAW).
- Support for LayersAdobe Photoshop supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Color PickerAdobe Photoshop allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
- Support for CMYK ModeAdobe Photoshop allows you to work using the color scheme for printing, combining the primary pigments (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key).
- Content-Aware FillAdobe Photoshop can quickly remove objects from your photo and it will fill in the picture based on the rest of the available content.
- Non Destructive EditingAdobe Photoshop can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- Hardware AcceleratedAdobe Photoshop can use the GPU and CPU to speed up rendering, conversion, and overall performance.
- Pressure SensitivityAdobe Photoshop can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsAdobe Photoshop can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Comments about Adobe Photoshop as a Alternative to Paint.NETMost users think Adobe Photoshop is a great Paint.NET alternative.all • positive • negative relevance • date
The absolute best in photo correction and manipulation. Slick interface. Fast. Loads of tools for mobile and Web design. Content-aware editing. Video editing. 3D design capability. Synced Libraries. Integrated stock library. Complementary mobile apps.4Guest
Actually, Paint.NET is supposed to be a free alternative to Adobe Photoshop. While Paint.NET is very powerful, Adobe Photoshop is the superior when it comes to editing. If you want nice free results, Paint.NET is your best bet. If you want amazing results and the best tools and are not afraid to drop in some money, Adobe Photoshop is a very great choice.1Guest
Very pricy advanced application compared to free paint.net34
It's slow. It's not free. It's made by one of the worst software companies on the planet.0Guest
First, money, second, unlike paint.net, unaccesible for beginners6Show more comments ▾5 of 9 comments
Pixelmator is a powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor. Featuring an elegant and streamlined single-window interface, it puts all the focus on the images you edit, rather than what's around them.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Pixelmator is the most popular iPhone alternative to Paint.NET.
Comments about Pixelmator as a Alternative to Paint.NETMost users think Pixelmator is a great Paint.NET alternative.
It's cheap, and it has all the capabilities of Paint.NET (plus some), and it's even more user-friendly.0Guest
Fast, easy to use, not overloaded with useless features2
Affinity Photo is a professional, full-featured raster graphics editor. Working in Affinity Photo is always live and you can pan and zoom at 60fps, with live previews and non destructive application. It supports unlimited layers and a dedicated RAW editing workspace, as well as...Suggest and vote on features
Affinity Photo Features
- Non Destructive EditingAffinity Photo can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- RAW Photo EditorsAffinity Photo supports viewing and editing of uncompressed data images (RAW).
- Support for LayersAffinity Photo supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightAffinity Photo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No Coding RequiredAffinity Photo can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Dark ModeAffinity Photo supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeAffinity Photo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Custom BrushesYou can use modified/custom brushes in Affinity Photo.
- Works OfflineAffinity Photo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Pixlr® makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art. Whether you’re applying a quick fix to your photos or adding your personal touch with effects, overlays, or borders, Pixlr has everything you need to make your moments beautiful.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Pixlr is the most popular Android alternative to Paint.NET.
- Support for LayersPixlr supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightPixlr consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModePixlr supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Custom overlaysPixlr allows you to add custom images or videos on top of your composition.
Comments about Pixlr as a Alternative to Paint.NETMost users think Pixlr is a great Paint.NET alternative.Guest
Paint.NET is a full picture manipulation tool with things like fuzzy select, lasso, brushes, etc while Pixlr is just for adding filters to a photo2Guest
Like the others said, Paint.NET is made for photo manipulation while Pixlr on the other hand, is great for Windows but it''s android version is just for adding filters.0Guest
Paint.NET is awesome to edit pictures (cut, copy, resize, write). Pixlr on the other hand is mainly effective in applying effects to pictures (blur, colorize, liquify,heal)0Guest
a good design for me to draw-7Guest
Pixlr is more a fun tool adding overlays and colours and basic fixes. Paint.NET is a full photo manipulation tool19
Edit, share, and upload photos on-the-go, or access your entire online photo library with a finger-flick using Adobe Photoshop Express for iPhone, iPad and Android.Suggest and vote on features
Adobe Photoshop Express Features
- Dark ModeAdobe Photoshop Express supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Custom BrushesYou can use modified/custom brushes in Adobe Photoshop Express.
- RAW Photo EditorsAdobe Photoshop Express supports viewing and editing of uncompressed data images (RAW).
- Works OfflineAdobe Photoshop Express can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeAdobe Photoshop Express doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Comments about Adobe Photoshop Express as a Alternative to Paint.NETMost users think Adobe Photoshop Express is a great Paint.NET alternative.
Adobe Photoshop Express cannot be compared to Paint.NET. Photoshop Express lacks most of Paint.NET's features and is basically just an app to apply filters to your photos.1
Photomator is the most powerful photo editing app ever designed for a mobile device. It features over 30 desktop-class color adjustments, support for over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW, deep integration with the Photos app and iCloud Photos, tools powered by...Suggest and vote on features
- RAW Photo EditorsPhotomator supports viewing and editing of uncompressed data images (RAW).
- Batch EditingPhotomator allows you to select multiple items (tasks, files, images etc) and edit their properties all at once.
- Color PickerPhotomator allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
Sketches is a perfect mix of beauty, simplicity and power, a truly unique combination you won't find anywhere else.Suggest and vote on features
Tayasui Sketches Features
- Distraction-freeTayasui Sketches has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- Drawing Tablet SupportTayasui Sketches supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- Support for LayersTayasui Sketches supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Custom BrushesYou can use modified/custom brushes in Tayasui Sketches.
Comments about Tayasui Sketches as a Alternative to Paint.NETpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Doesn't have enough tools and has tools that shouldn't be paid, like layers.1Guest
Most of the tools are adequate for free on iPad. $ for extras (will pay if I need to use them so nice to be available). First one on the list so far that I’ve used regularly and liked.0