Apache OpenOffice Alternatives
The most popular alternative is LibreOffice, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Apache OpenOffice so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Apache OpenOffice alternatives are LibreOffice - Writer (Free, Open Source), Google Docs (Free), Microsoft Office Suite (Paid) and ONLYOFFICE (Freemium, Open Source).
- iWork is an office suite by Apple. It includes Pages, a word processing and desktop publishing application, Keynote, a presentation package, and Numbers, a spreadsheet application.
- Calligra Suite is an office and graphic art suite by KDE. It is available for desktop PCs, tablet computers, and smartphones. It contains applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, vector graphics, and editing databases.
- Microsoft 365 is a subscription-based software services that licenses Microsoft Office products for on-premise or cloud-based use.
- OfficeSuite is a cross-platform office suite for Windows PC, Android, and iOS. It has powerful modules for DOCUMENTS, SPREADSHEETS, PRESENTATIONS, and PDF files.
OfficeSuite is compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files.
- The open source cloud with LibreOffice online - LibreOffice online + Seafile + KDE. Improve your productivity and communicate better with your team members. The world is moving forward. Welcome to the open source cloud!.
- The enterprise-ready edition of LibreOffice provides you the powerful on-premise office suites, that enable you to access documents, author new content and work collaboratively.
- Polaris Office is a free office app for documents, spreadsheets, presentations and Adobe PDF files.
- Create high-quality documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more. Experience unmatched compatibility, with support for over 60 file types, including the latest...
- TheRightMargin is a smart writing tool.
TheRightMargin uses a goal-driven approach to help users finish what they write with smart suggestions, project goal breakdown, a visually delightful timeline and a beautiful writing space.
- NeoOffice is an office suite for Mac that is based on OpenOffice and LibreOffice.